Thursday, November 19, 2015

Abnormal Weather

This week has been incredible weather! Highly unusual for this time of year, even for the generally warmer southern part of the country (Elder Galbraith is convinced I am going to Liberec next transfer the furthest northern mission city because I hate the cold :) ) 
 
The Lord is continuing to bless us with success here, and things are going really well! Zdenek is now on track and a baptismal interview away from baptism, but in Europe you have to give the 5th discussion (normally have to give the 1st four only) before baptism! Not completely sure why, but it is a rule. Ludmilla and her family have been consistently coming to church along with Zdenek which is awesome! They are both doing really well! Adam is doing good as well, reading and praying on his own, but he lives in a tiny village outside of Budějovice which is really difficult to visit and for him to come here, so he has absolutely no way of transportation for church until he gets his license, unless his parents can get him here until he gets his license. We are praying that he can so that he can also make his baptismal date on the 19th! I am emailing early today, so I have not yet done any traveling :)..today the sisters have someone they teach during English (a potential investigator) who wants to give us a tour of Budějovice so I am excited for that! Things are going really well for us here and I am really excited for what we have coming this transfer! Hoping for some Christmas miracles in the upcoming weeks! :) Thanks for all the emails and prayers! I can see the fruits of all the prayers I have received :)

My scripture for the week comes from I Nep 19:9:
And
the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men.
This month I have been focused on the atonement and the importance of Christ during my reading in the Book of Mormon in hopes of being done by the end of Christmas Eve, and I feel that my testimony has really grown stronger and it has helped our friends understand his importance as well! He is our Savior and Redeemer!
Elder Belshe

No comments:

Post a Comment