Sunday, May 21, 2017

Transfers

I have very little time this week so I am making bulletpoint highlights of the week:
1. Stake Conference- investigator named Destine came. He will be baptized next transfer! :)
2. Vylet with members to Cesko-Svycarsko
3. Zone Training in Brno about Christ's Church, awesome training :)
4. Zone Training in Presov, new area being opened in Slovakia that missionaries have never been in before, and we talked about the history of the Czech and Slovak Saints. Awesome :)
5. Dedication of Slovakia for the spreading of the gospel- on Saturday we attended the first part of the Slovakia dedication for the spreading of gospel for it to be an offical recognized church of the nation. Very spiritual! Good to meet lots of new Slovak members.
6. Kristina's Baptism- friend of Jara Vojta who the Sisters and us have taught together! She is wonderful, and happy for a whole new start in her life. I got to give a talk about the Holy Ghost, and we FOUND A CELLO..from a kind member in Liberec, so I got to play "Come thou Fount of Every Blessing" as well. Also awesome
7. Transfer Calls.......my last transfer I will not be in the office as an assistant, but I will be in Jicin as a District Leader with an elder named Elder Murley, he is from Canada! I am very very excited! It will be a good experience for me! 

Awesome week! Thanks for all your emails! Have a great week!

Elder Belshe 

These are pictures on the trip to Cesko Svycarsko with the members, the Ballackovi! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment