Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Conference Week

It has been such a crazy week. When I sit down to email I have the feeling that I have lots to talk about, but then I dont even remember what happened this week :)..from what I do remember it has been a great week! Of the big things this week, I conducted an exchange with the APs who are in our district here in Prague, and I am supposed to be training them..which is ridiculous because they are both studs and one of them trained me (Elder Needham)! So I really prayed for the guidance of the spirit and what to try to help them to apply in their missionary work and it hit me right as we started, making our contacts as spiritual as our sit down lessons. Which is hard in the environments that we are in, but it really helped me as well. Interesting how the spirit helps us while we are in the work :)..we also had an awesome training this week about Finding and not getting into a rut. My second favorite training ever! He is so great! It has been so fun to be so close to him here in Prague! He is such a great, humble, and spiritual man!

We have so many new finding ideas that we are going to apply this week, I am super stoked! Then we also had a funeral this week, and the missionaries were asked to sing, so we, by a miracle, made it there on time. #districtleaderscreweduptheaddress...but after hearing both my companions tell me that I am too hard on myself they forced me to forgive myself, so there :) Even though we were late they were so appreciative, and this member that is less active is now planning to come to church! That was a HUGE miracle this week. As for other news, Viktor and Vera have been really busy with work and have not met with us, but Oldrich has PASSED his interview (if I did not say that already), and he will be watching the conference via smartphone in his science camp that he is doing! He is SO awesome! :) That is about all for this week!

Here is my scripture for the week.  What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same. In preparation for conference we have challenged the branch to think about their concerns and questions and to bring it to the Lord in prayer, write down, and be prepared for the revelation. As we prepare for conference this week, I am very excited for the opportunity I have to listen to a prophets voice. I know the Lord lives and loves us, and his mouthpiece is President Thomas S. Monson, a true and living Prophet. Have an amazing week! Love you all!

S Laskou,

Starší Belshe

No comments:

Post a Comment